Hire a Personal Assistant
Clients that hire a personal assistant are often buried in task lists and need help fast! MBF takes all of the screening off of your plate, and gets you candidates that are ready to make your life easier. We’ve never once seen two personal assistant jobs that are the same. Families have unique needs, and we match you with experienced candidates (quality over quantity) that meet your requirements. Duties may include:
- Online shopping and research
- Run errands – shopping, dry cleaners, post office, pharmacy, returns, etc.
- Vehicle inspection, registration, oil change, detailing, coordinating maintenance/repairs
- Research, schedule, and meet contractors/vendors
- Scheduling appointments (doctor, dentist, etc.)
- Coordinating travel (sometimes packing/unpacking as well)
- Keep inventory of supplies/shopping list
- Pet care – taking to / from vet / groomer / boarder
- Event planning
- Mail, sending packages, emails, thank you notes, correspondence
- Financial: paying bills from various accounts, scanning financial documents, submitting documents, etc.
- Organizational projects
- Staff management
Our personal assistants have excellent communication skills, a positive and proactive approach, resourcefulness, and flexibility. Compensation for a personal assistant typically starts at $100,000+/year (+ employer portion of payroll taxes) and benefits.
- Start a Search
- Why MBF Household Staffing?
- Household Staff Placement Fees
- Our Screening Process
- Hiring Process for Household Staff
- Taxes and Payroll Information
For more information on our hiring process, you can contact us.