Are you a detail-oriented housekeeper with consistent in-home experience? We want to help you find a job!
Our families are always in search of excellent, experienced housekeepers, and we want to help you get placed! If you have experience working with individual families (especially in large homes), we would love to meet you!
In order to qualify for any housekeeper job, you must:
- Speak English
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license, your own car, and current insurance
- Have at least 3 housekeeper references (at least 1 of them in-home) and/or 3 years of related experience
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. (and provide proof to Mom’s Best Friend)
- Have a clean criminal background (no misdemeanors or felonies)
There is never a charge for job placement, and we also encourage you to think of experienced housekeeper friends and colleagues, because we pay YOU for referral bonuses!
We are looking for enthusiastic, “can do”, and experienced housekeepers who take action instead of waiting to be told what needs to be done. Our housekeepers perform all duties – ranging from daily maintenance to heavy cleaning, laundry, as well as keeping track of necessary household supplies. Sometimes the positions will include additional specialized work such as meal preparation, grocery shopping, and more. A housekeeping salary will vary based on the job duties and your experience, but will always be very competitive for the industry.