There are many in-home staffing candidates, but working with MBF Household Staffing provides reassurance that each candidate you consider is qualified and experienced. The recruiting process begins by casting a wide net across many mediums, including print, web, and sourcing candidates directly. Each candidate then has to go through MBF Agency’s intensive screening process, eliminating most applicants. This ensures that our clients do not have to spend any time sifting through applications or worrying about qualifications. You can make one call and rest assured that we will quickly find you the best household staffing candidates for your needs.
- Experience and pre-qualification review
- Screening interview
- References checked and former employment verified
- Two-step background checks
- Level 1 background check (pre-screening): Basic Identity Research (SSN issuance information and names associated with the SSN in consumer reference files), Multijurisdictional Criminal Records Database Search, and Driving History (driving record from the state in which the individual is licensed).
- Level 2 background check (run on the candidate when you make a job offer): US Department of Justice sex offender website search, DPS criminal record database, county criminal checks under all names in all counties associated with the person in the past seven years, and criminal searches under all names in each federal district associated with the person in the past seven years
- Highest level of education verified
Also available per client’s request at an additional cost: 5-panel drug screening.