- We value each one of you, and we want to help you market your expertise and experience to find the best possible employment.
- We are loyal to you, and as a result, most of our household professionals return to us to find their next job when their position reaches its end. They also refer their friends and colleagues, citing our personal and professional touch.
- We are your advocate, providing screening of each family and customized matching. We also are members of all major household staffing industry associations (DEMA, APNA – we are board members, INA, IAPSP), and highly involved in promoting the industry at large.
- Our families look to us for exceptional candidates, and therefore salaries for those experienced, screened candidates are commensurate with their expertise.
- Our goal is to provide a long term match to reduce turnover. We provide employment contracts, training, post-placement support and mediation, and ongoing agency tools and resources.
- Our local offices serve the following metro areas: Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Vail/Beaver Creek, and Aspen.