Job Placement / Employment Process
- Start by completing an on-line application, after which you will be contacted by a staff member.
- If you meet the requirements, we will schedule an interview (may be in-person or on the phone) with our staff.
- We will complete a post-interview screening including a reference check and criminal background check, and we will collect various paperwork. If you pre-contact your references and provide all required paperwork, the entire screening process can be completed in as little as 1 week.
- We will begin to send your profile to client families (whose positions you are interested in) for their consideration.
- Whenever possible, our client families prefer to have trial time with their top candidate choices in order to be sure that you are both completely certain of the match.
- Clients will extend a job offer, and will complete a prior to you starting the position. This employment agreement will be signed by yourself and your employer, ensuring that you are both clear on the duties, the compensation, vacation, sick time, and many more details.