FT Family Manager in Dallas (75205) 75/McCommas
If only mom could clone herself, we’d be set! But until science catches up, we need a Full-Time Family Manager to help mom be mom!
We’re a Highland Park family with three really active boys (ages 3-, 5-, and 7-years-old), so you can bet someone always needs a snack, wants to play cars and Lego and wrestle, or needs to burn off some stored-up energy with a fun game of chase—outside!
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who thrives on the sweet and never-ending energy of little boys. There are no tutus, tea parties, or sparkling unicorns anywhere near these three rough-and-tumble little guys.
As a family, we are all active, healthy, and outdoorsy and it’s important that our boys have lots of opportunities to get outside, enjoy some fresh air, and get their wiggles out throughout the day. Our days are filled with lots of fun and adventure whenever possible. Some of the specific’s mom is looking for while kids are in school or napping:
- run errands
- let in vendors and supervise
- plan and coordinate the family calendar alongside mom including play dates, birthday parties, school events, etc.
- plan additional activities for the kids such as trips to the park, crafts, and special outings
- coordinate gifts for parties, outfits for special dress-up days at school, and generally stay one step ahead of mom and kids in terms of being prepared
- laundry (washing, folding, and putting away)
- load and unload dishwasher, clean-wiping countertops, tables, surfaces.
- making snacks and dinner prep, packing lunches for school
- general pick-up of the kids’ play areas including toy rotation
We’ve got a housekeeper three days a week who handles the bulk of the cleaning and are looking to you to mostly keep things clean and orderly on her off days. We are looking for an experienced self-starter who doesn’t require micromanaging and who is intuitive enough to know when to step in and when to step out (as in that oh-so-precious family time). We want you to model kindness but with a relatively firm lead for our little guys. And in our ongoing effort to raise well-mannered gentlemen, we ask that you sprinkle in regular moments of manners,
common courtesies, and opportunities for them to lend a hand with a meal or a task.
Lastly, you must be fully COVID vaccinated to hang with our crew.
It’s a rough-and-tumble household and we’re loving every minute of it—we just need an extra set of hands and a heart for little boys to come alongside mom to handle all the many details of a busy life!