Full-Time Nanny in the Heights
New parents in the Heights are searching for a loving long-term Nanny for their new baby girl. They plan to expand their family in the future so hiring a Nanny who has experience with multiples and sibling groups is important.
Ideal Nanny will be:
- Confident in all aspects of infant and baby care, including feeding, changing, developmental milestones, etc.
- Reliable and punctual
- Mature and responsible
- Have a nurturing demeanor
- Flexible to stay late if needed and available for additional babysitting hours
- A dog lover — family has an energetic labradoodle.
- Dog goes to doggy daycare a few days a week but family would like for Nanny to take him on walks and show love and affection on the other days
Both parents work full-time and Mom will be working from home 2-3 days a week.
Job duties will include:
- Providing all care for baby girl, including bathing, dressing, feeding, changing, managing nap schedule
- Implementing age appropriate activities to encourage growth and development such as books, music, walks, tummy time, working on motor skills, rolling over, sitting, etc.
- Keeping common areas and baby’s room picked up and tidy (load/unload dishwasher, wipe down counters/sweep floor after meals or snacks, putting toys away, washing bottles, baby laundry)
- Running errands including grocery shopping, as needed
- Baby meal prep (as she grows) and occasional family meal prep with direction provided
Family is requesting to hire a like-minded Nanny who is vaccinated for Covid, TDap and Flu (or willing to get updated vaccines).