Full-Time Nanny Manager in Cedar Park #176773
Busy family in Cedar Park is seeking a proactive, multi-tasking Nanny Manager for their family.
Duties will include:
- Providing all care, including dressing, changing, feeding/preparing children’s meals and snacks, putting down for naps, etc.
- Engaging in indoor and outdoor play, such as books, music, walks, arts/crafts, games, activities, etc.
- Prep family meals 2-3 nights/week
- Keeping the common areas and children’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, clean/sterilize bottles, doing children’s laundry)
- Transporting children from school and activities (excellent driving record required; nanny will need to be able to transport all 3 kids in their personal vehicle, car seats will be provided)
- Maintaining an inventory of supplies and restocking of children’s and household items
- Errands such as grocery shopping
Nanny should be:
- Confident, experienced, and knowledgeable about pre-school and school age children, and have experience caring for multiple children at the same time
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Adaptable to changing circumstances – life moves fast with three young children!
- Friendly and positive
- Punctual and reliable
- Active and energetic
- An excellent, honest communicator
- Seeking a long-term position, and is willing to grow with the family
- Flexible, with the ability to occasionally work a little earlier, later, or on a weekend with advance notice
- Plus, but not required: a background in child development or education
Both parents work full time, however, mom will be in and out of the house as she mainly works from home. No vaccinations are required.