Short-Term Summer Nanny Manager in South Austin
Family in South Austin is looking for a fun summer Nanny Manager to help with light household management and their 4 children.
- Children laundry
- Tidy up main living area
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Indoor and outdoor play with children
- Plan fun outings throughout the summer
- Take to and/or from summer camps/activities (using the family’s car with proper care seats).
The care of the children is top priority for this family and the household management duties come second.
The ideal candidate will be
- Able to guide and encourage the children’s curiosity, using only positive redirection.
- A strong plus: Montessori background.
Both parents work from home in separate designated offices. Dad travels often for work. Nanny must be vaccinated and boostered for Covid. There is one dog in the home (11 years old, 40 lbs), and there are no duties other than petting him – he is well loved!