Full-Time Nanny Manager in Central Austin
Family in central Austin (near Enfield and Mopac/Loop 1) is seeking a kind and competent Nanny Manager for their household.
Duties will include:
- Light household tasks (e.g., tidying children’s areas, wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, doing children’s laundry), basic dinner meal prep (with direction) and run misc. errands as needed while children are in school (mornings) and/or napping. Family has a full-time Housekeeper for deep cleaning.
- Transport children from school to home (excellent driving record required)
- Providing all care, including dressing, changing, feeding/preparing children’s meals and snacks, putting down for naps, etc.
- Engaging the children in age-appropriate indoor and approved outdoor activities, such as books, music, walks, play, arts/crafts, games, learning activities, etc. (no screens)
- Assist with transition to dinner and then bedtime routine
Nanny will be:
- Experienced, confident, and capable in all areas of toddler and pre-school care
Kind and caring
- Attentive to the emotional needs of the child, encouraging curiosity and creativity, and fostering communication
- A team player – ready to jump in and be proactive where needed
- Comfortable keeping a consistent routine
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible to be available for occasional overnights (when parents travel) or evening sitting (work dinners)
- An excellent communicator
- Seeking a long-term fit with a loving, joyful family
- Preferred: experience with Montessori philosophy (children attend a Montessori school)
Both parents work, with one working from home full-time and one working from home part-time (separate detached office on the property).