Full-Time Nanny in East Austin
Family in east Austin (183/51st) seeking a Nanny for their newborn.
Duties will include:
- Providing all care for newborn, including dressing, changing, feeding, bathing, putting down for naps, etc.
- Implementing age-appropriate activities that promote growth and development such as books, music, walks, tummy time, working on motor skills, sitting, etc. as time progresses
- Keeping the common areas and child’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, clean/sterilize bottles, doing child’s laundry)
This is their first child, and parents are open to input and ideas from an experienced baby nanny, but also seeking a Nanny who will follow their preferences.
Candidate will be:
- Confident, capable, and experienced in all areas of infant and baby care
- Nurturing, kind, and passionate about caring for babies
- Responsible and dependable
- Vaccinated: COVID and Tdap
- Comfortable with dogs – there is a 2-year-old lab/golden mix (roughly 45 lbs) that nanny will let in/out and feed from time to time
- Welcoming to Mom popping out of her office to spend time with her sweet girl whenever she is able
- Plus, but not required: availability for occasional overnights when Dad is away for work
Both parents work full-time, with Mom working primarily from home, and Dad working a mix of in-office and at home.