Full Time Personal Assistant/Household Manager in Dallas (75229 Royal/Midway)
Seeking a Fluent Spanish speaking full time personal assistant / house manager to work with a family in the Preston Hollow area of Dallas. Trello experience a plus.
The position involves helping with the family’s two children (40%) and managing the family homes in Dallas (50%) and State of Washington (10%). Previous experience with delegating and working as a team with other household staff a must, will work hand in hand daily with live in nanny / housekeeper.
The responsibilities include:
- Drive children from school to activities, and other appointments
- Plan playdates (9), coordinate with other parents drop off and pickups.
- Attend to weekly school emails and requests, handle logistics and delegation accordingly.
- Manage children schedules (sports, private lessons, doctor appointments, medication, etc.)
- Fluid communication with parents about events, schedules, discipline issues etc…
- Accommodate last minute changes and move around activities as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Upkeep family calendar, prior calendaring experience required.
- Debrief principal as needed on tasks, decisions, and progress
- Do all the grocery shopping and restock nonfood items as needed
- Inspect the Dallas property on a weekly basis for things that need repair or maintained and monitor Washington property with maids and yard maintenance personnel assistance
- Set appointments for and follow through on home repairs and maintenance
- Supervise any household vendors, service providers, and staff
- Meal planning with live-in and family
- Run errands (dry cleaning, returns, purchases, item pick ups and drop offs, dogs etc.)
- Willing to handle simple house maintenance like changing light bulbs, refill diffusers, etc.
- Manage utility and upkeep bills of the WA home
- Experience with PPD Dog protocols a plus, not required
- Set up/take down holiday decorations as requested
- Organize parties and events as needed
- Book flights, hotels or any travel related bookings as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
The ideal skill set needed to be successful in this position include, being responsible, efficient, discreet and organized while having excellent communication and leadership skills. The ideal candidate would need to be a self starter, requiring no micromanagement. The ideal candidate would have the ability to make quick and effective decisions, stay calm under pressure, while managing and encouraging team members. Family offers lots of flex time and time off during school vacations and health insurance stipend. Covid vaccine required.
Schedule & Hours:
- Monday-Friday 11:00am-7:00pm OR 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- When family travels (2 weeks Christmas, 1 week Thanksgiving, 1 week Spring Break, 6 weeks Summer) the candidate has the option of working remotely unless there is something that needs to be done at the house.