Full-Time Housekeeper in Bee Cave
“Busy family with young kids looking for help staying clean and organized! We’ve got a 5 year old, 3 year old and newborn baby who are the focus of our lives in our house right now and we want somebody who will feel like an extended part of the family. We’re looking for help so we can spend our downtime with them instead of worrying about laundry and cleanup. We love being outside and the boys love to get dirty! Healthy eating is important to us so we spend a lot of time in the kitchen. We’re not naturally tidy and and are hoping that having support in this area will help everyone build better habits!”
Busy family is seeking an ultra-organized Housekeeper to bring order to their home.
Duties will include:
- Taking care of all daily maintenance (making beds, laundry, cleaning kitchen, dishes, counters, sweeping, vacuuming, bathrooms, emptying trashes, picking up toys, etc.)
- Deep cleaning of the home (refrigerator, oven, baseboards, dusting, mopping, windows, etc.)
- Cleaning child-related items – wash/sterilizing toys, pump parts, bottles,
- Put away groceries
- Assist with lunch prep/clean-up (and ideally dinner)
Housekeeper should be:
- Flexible and positive
- Organized and detail-oriented, making sure everything has a place and is put away
- Proactive, identifying what needs to get done and taking action
- Great with kids – the family has three children under 5 years old, and have a nanny, but parents would like housekeeper to encourage them to clean up after themselves, pitch in, etc.
- Comfortable with dogs – family has an approx. 65 lb Sheepadoodle; duties would just be keeping an eye on him, letting him in/outside
Both adults work from home.