Full-Time Rotational Nanny Manager in Spanish Oaks
Schedule note: Nanny rotates with a second nanny – each will work 8:00am – 8:00pm for 2 days on, then have 2 days off. They will rotate every other weekend. Some flexibility may also be requested for events, etc. Flexibility requested for extra hours if parents have a dinner or event to attend in the evening.
Active Family in Spanish Oaks is seeking an easy-going, fun and creative Nanny Manager. Parents encourage being loud and playful in their household….from singing and dance parties, creating rock bands and writing songs, to messy outdoor play. They provide a loving environment within their home with lots of hugs, kisses and “I love yous”!
A typical day will include:
- Providing excellent care for both boys
- Basic child meal prep
- Light household management assistance — family employs a full-time housekeeper
- Organizing toys and play area
- Planning and prepping age appropriate education activities
- Running errands, including grocery shopping
The oldest is currently in school Monday-Friday until 1:30/2:30pm so while he is in school, Nanny will provide care for only the baby.
The ideal Nanny will be:
- Education-minded with a focus on milestones while being engaging with the little ones.
- Looking for a long-term commitment
- A travel-lover: family travels roughly 3 times/year for a week or so at a time both domestic and occasionally international
- Proactive and a team player
- Positive and full of energy
Both parents work from home and love to maximize time with the boys when possible Nanny must be COVID vaccinated.