Full Time ROTA Nanny in Arkansas
A joyful, on-the-go, young family looking for an experienced full-time rotational nanny to work with their existing nanny team in caring for two girls, ages four years and two years. They reside in beautiful northwest Arkansas and enjoy spending time at their other homes in Austin, Aspen, and New York. The family loves to travel so candidates must have the flexibility to travel extensively. Occasionally the family will ask the nannies to stay home with the children when they travel alone. The family does have a dog.
Duties, Requirements, & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be warm, loving, energetic, and patient and have a minimum of five years of experience working with babies and children in a nanny capacity. Preferred experience traveling domestically and internationally with families. Must have a “team-player” mentality to work alongside other nannies and household staff.
They are looking for someone with a flexible schedule as they have a rather mobile lifestyle, moving between homes and traveling frequently (up to 60% of the time). They would love to find someone who not only is able to travel but would enjoy this part of the job (hiking, biking, sightseeing, wherever we may be), even with its unique demands. Candidates must have the ability and stamina to work round the clock, when necessary, whether it is at home or while traveling. They want someone who seeks to develop their curiosity and nurture their emotional growth. It’s very important to the family that their nannies are of the highest integrity, modeling the best behavior to their daughters – treating others respectfully, not preoccupied with screens, and enjoying an active outdoor lifestyle. They hope to find a nanny who brings ideas about creative, educational, and social activities for our daughters, wherever they may be. Vaccinations (COVID, Tdap, MMR, Flu Shot) are required for this role. Duties include:
- Create a nurturing and stimulating environment, reinforcing good behavior or decisions with positive praise.
- Plan and prepare fresh and healthy snacks.
- Assisting with hygiene and dressing, including baths, diapers, potty training, etc.
- Coordinate age-appropriate activities
- Care for the children during overnight hours, assisting with sleep training as needed.
- Light housekeeping for children only, including tidying, laundry, cleaning up after meals, etc.
- Flexibility to work with parents to share childcare responsibilities. Recognize opportunities for core family time, remaining available but respectful of the family’s privacy.
- Assist with packing for trips, planning activities at destination, and ensuring appropriate gear is available.
- College degree (preferred).
- Montessori experience (preferred).