Full-Time Household Manager in Dallas, 75220 (Walnut Hill/Preston)
Wonderful clients in Dallas (75220) are looking to hire a full-time Household Manager to oversee the day-to-day happenings of their 8,000+ sq.ft. home sitting on two lovely acres. They have a10 year old son and two dogs in the home. Other staff include one full time housekeeper that works Monday-Friday and another part-time housekeeper that words Saturday and Sunday. They are a friendly and loving family and are looking for a long-term fit.
Duties & Requirements:
The family is extremely busy so they need someone highly experience that can seamlessly transition into the role without being micromanaged. Duties include:
Managing Housekeeping staff.
- Assist in transporting son to and from school, activities, sports in the afternoons.
- Assist in fresh and healthy meal planning and preparation for family
- Assist with inventory checklists for household items, food, children’s essentials, principals’ essentials, etc.
- Maintain contacts lists that include vendors, contractors, businesses, etc.
- Schedule and oversee vendors and contractors (e.g., winterizing irrigation system for winter, seasonal landscaping displays, interior design projects, etc.)
- Run errands (e.g., shopping for home supplies, returns, etc.)
- Managing tasks and projects around the home (e.g., receiving deliveries, service providers, contractors, etc.)
- Organizational projects, closets, rotating clothes seasonally, getting rid of outgrown toys and clothing, taking things for donation, etc.)
- Ensure pantry and fridges are properly stocked in accordance with principals and children’s travel and entertaining schedules
- Maintain vehicles, fill gas tank, take for service appointments and keep accurate records of services completed
- Schedule meetings with principal(s) as needed to discuss their schedule, children’s schedules, travel plans, upcoming events, special projects, etc.
Their ideal candidate would be highly organized, an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, professional in all aspects, proactive, and intuitive to the principal’s needs. Covid vaccine is required.