Full-Time Nanny Manager in West U
Single Dad in West U area is looking for a second Nanny Manager to care for his four children and help run his busy household. Duties to be completed by both nannies (tag-teaming) will include:
- Providing all care, including engaging the children in indoor and outdoor play, such as books, music, walks, arts/crafts, games, activities, etc. Preparing the children’s snacks and meals (sometimes taking out or ordering out)
- Keeping the common areas and children’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, doing children’s laundry); a weekly housekeeper will cover deep cleaning
- Prepare/organize items for sports and activities
- Get backpacks ready for school and pack lunches
- Transporting children to/from school and activities (excellent driving record required; car will be available for use on the job)
- Homework support and assistance
- Administrative / scheduling / errands: scheduling annual doctor’s / dentist appointments
- Errands – grocery store, post office, returns, dry cleaning, etc.
Nanny will be:
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Looking for a long-time placement
- Open to occasional travel with the family; 2 to 4 trips per year, 3 to 10 days at a time, both domestic and international (passport required)
- Covid vaccinated
Dad works full-time, and Mom and Grandparents are also involved regularly with visits and participation in children’s activities.