Mothers Helper in Highland Park (75225)
Down to earth family in Highland Park looking for a Mothers helper/educator to help with their 2, 10 and 12 year old boys. Looking for a self motivated, fun loving nanny manager and educator to mostly help with the 10 and 12 year olds. Family currently has a nanny that works with the 2 year old but leaves at 4pm so mothers helper will be working with the 2 year old doing educational play while the mom takes the boys to extracurricular activities. Family wants someone who is hard working, level-headed, organized and a go-getter that can assist with the busy lives of a fun and loving family. Candidates must be covid vaccinated and have a sense of humor. The boys love to joke around!
Duties to include:
- Assist with homework (6th & 4th grades)
- Keep kids on schedule/develop routine
- Light meal prep/snacks/school lunch prep
- Grocery Shopping & stocking
- Assisting in general with family needs
- Running errands within the neighborhood
- Check on house/mail when family is out of town
- Sports/Games will increase in Spring on weekends and family could use assistance with the youngest child. Additional day-time weekend hours can be discussed.
2 weeks paid vacation, 3-5 days of sick time
5 paid holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Additional day-time weekend hours can be discussed. Covid-19 Vaccination required and family will do routine drug screenings.