Full-Time Nanny in Zilker
This family truly sounds lovely: “We are a very active family that loves music — dad loves to run half marathons and mom is a classically trained singer. When we aren’t exploring every playground from Round Rock to San Marcos, you can find us making waffles or pizza (our son’s favorites). Mom is an executive at a tech startup and dad is a partner at a consulting firm. We try to organize our time so we spend as much of it with our kids as possible; from morning cuddles to afternoon hikes to camping trips.”
This position in Zilker is perfect for you if:
- You are a “baby whisperer”
- You adore babies, and provide excellent, loving care
- You are highly experienced with schedules, feedings, developmental milestones, food introduction, along with all other typical baby care tasks (through the bedtime routine
- You enjoy simple meal prep — put together a salad, boil pasta etc
- You want to be respected as the professional you are: Mom was a nanny for 10+ years, and she knows how hard you work, and how important you are to the family!
- You are service-hearted, with a can-do attitude – helping clean up after meals, loading/unloading dishwasher, wiping down counters, keeping things tidy; Family has a weekly deep cleaning service.
Highly preferred: You love to travel – Family likes to escape the Austin heat in Portugal and San Francisco!
Fun pluses: You are bilingual and/or loves to sing or plays an instrument
Both parents work from home for the time being (Dad may begin traveling more often) from dedicated home offices.
Family is requiring the Covid vaccine, along with Flu vaccine and TDAP.