Full-Time Nanny Manager in Central Austin
In Mom’s words: “We are a family of three, mom and twin 9 year old boys. Looking for a great nanny to partner with for long term placement. The qualities I am seeking are caring, self-starter, calm, responsible and reliable caretaker. We are a simple house, kids are accountable, responsible and help with daily chores and care. Our approach is everyone does their part, be respectful and a positive attitude will carry the day!”
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Superhero, working mom would love an equally heroic Nanny Manager who will partner with her to maintain an environment of positive reinforcement and structure/boundaries for her twin boys!
You will spend the first part of your day without kiddos, focusing on household management duties including:
- Simple errands
- Kids’ laundry
- Keeping things tidy/organized (a cleaning service takes care of the deep cleaning!)
- Prepping a snack and meal for the boys
- What else can you find to do that will keep this household running smoothly and wow Mom??
- Pick up the boys from school (calling all excellent drivers with a clear driving record!)
- Give them a snack
- Provide homework assistance
- Spend time playing games and having outdoor adventures until you feed them dinner (no need for screen time!)
- Dinner clean-up is a team affair – guiding the kids to clean up after themselves, do their own dishes, assisting you in clearing the table and putting things away, and doing their daily chores. Teaching responsibility and self-sufficiency – isn’t that wonderful?! After dinner you’ll read one on one with the boys.
- The day is full of ways to reinforce kindness, education, and problem solving, and Mom values your contribution, gives you mutual respect, and empowers you to be proactive and creative with the role. All she asks for is a caring Nanny, who will be responsible, reliable, and a self-starter.
Nanny should be COVID vaccinated, and flexible/available to adjust hours during school holidays. Mom works full-time in an office, occasionally from home.