Full-Time Nanny Manager in Northwest Austin
Client Family Feedback: “Two Entrepreneurial parents who enjoy spending time with their kids but need a helping hand! Boy (9) loves learning about new things and knowing how everything works. He is curious, smart, imaginative. Girl (7) loves playing with baby dolls and crafting. She is creative, generous, gentle. Together they love to play house, build forts, and craft!”
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Do you have a heart for school age children, a love of the outdoors, and a passion for organization?? This Nanny Manager role fulfills your love of childcare and household management (children are in school Mon – Thu 8:30am – 3:15pm)! The family is temporarily located in the Zilker area through late October (could be slightly delayed), but eventually will be moving into their new home in northwest Austin (360/2222).
The role includes:
- Implementing age-appropriate activities
- Preparing children’s meals/snacks
- Transportation to/from school/activities (in family vehicle)
- Scheduling/calendar management including maintenance/vendors, and managing the maintenance of the nanny car
- Keeping home and children’s areas neat and tidy (organizing children’s bedrooms and play area, load/unload dishwasher)
- Children’s laundry (a plus if you don’t mind doing family’s laundry – no special fabric care required)
- International travel with the family
- Grocery shopping and errands, manage online orders
- Schedule and manage the housekeeper
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, dependable, patient, detail-orientated, and neat/tidy. They will provide firm structure and boundaries with love and kindness, and will model and encourage an active, outdoor lifestyle (hiking, swimming, etc.). Discretion is important, and a long term fit is desired. Parents are entrepreneurs who work in and out of the home. Vaccinations are NOT required.