Part-Time Nanny in Northwest Austin
Darling, easy-going family in Northwest Austin is about to have their third child under five, and boy, could Mom use a hand! Nanny will be a lifesaver to this family, providing primary care, fun, and entertainment with the older kiddos, and stepping in where needed with the infant. =)
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Annual performance-based bonus
Ideal Nanny will be a combination of:
- Proactive: prepping, participating in, and putting away activities with the children; helping with snacks and meals and keeping things tidy. There is no need to wait for Mom to ask you to help!
- Positive: why not live life with a great attitude??
- Flexible: go with the flow, since we all know days with 3 children will be filled with twists and turns and unexpected needs
- Creative with a love of learning: singing, art, reading, sensory play, outdoor games and activities…what else can you think of to engage and develop children?
- Safety-conscious: COVID, Flu and Tdap vaccinated, always thinking about the safety of yourself and the family
- Open-minded: Someone who brings modern day values and an open perspective on the world
The family has a medium dog (40lb Weimaraner rescue), and Dad works from home.
If all of this speaks to you, and you have experience with all of the ages, this sweet family would love to meet you!