Full-Time Family Assistant in Bee Cave
From the client family: “Our daughters range from pre-school – 5th grade and are at three different schools. We’d love a nanny who can keep up with us, and keep us on track. Our last nanny was with us for 5 years and hope this one will be with us just as long!”
- 2 weeks of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Are you super-organized, an excellent activity juggler, and a warm, kind individual who loves kids? This sweet family in Bee Cave would love to meet you!
- Duties for the position will be:
- Errands (grocery shopping, returns, etc.)
- Maintaining an inventory of supplies and grocery lists (and keeping supplies stocked)
- Preparing children’s meals and snacks
- Transportation to/from activities, school, etc. (using family vehicle)
- Children’s laundry
- Keeping the home and children’s areas tidy and organized (load dishes/run dishwasher, wiping down counters, sweep up after kids’ meals – no deep cleaning)
- Household Management duties like organizing household maintenance and meeting with vendors for repairs
The ideal candidate will be flexible, responsible, take initiative, and adore kids! Both parents work full time – Dad works outside the home, and Mom works from a home office. Candidates must be COVID vaccinated.