Full-Time Personal Assistant in Westlake
Benefits (industry standard):
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 8 Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Family in Westlake is seeking a Personal Assistant to keep their home running smoothly and efficiently. Some of the duties will include:
- Vendor/contractor management
- Manage home maintenance (sometimes hands-on, sometimes requiring vendors)
- Event planning (caterer, flowers, set table, etc.)
- Organization projects
- Auto maintenance (oil changes, detailing, inspections, registration, etc.)
- Travel planning (quotes, research, packing)
- Purchasing (gifts, supplies, groceries, etc.) and returns
- Documents/Paperwork completion, organization/filing, etc.
- Research classes/activities for the children
- Occasional back-up childcare (the family employs a nanny, but occasionally the PA will have to do a pick-up, travel, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident, extremely flexible (can-do attitude and a hands-on approach), and proactively take ownership of the home – keeping supplies stocked, seeing tasks that need to be done, completing them without being asked. Candidate must be flexible for travel on occasion (for a week at a time) – typically the Personal Assistant will stay local to oversee the household while they are traveling. Personal Assistant will have a positive energy, and love their profession. Candidate must be COVID vaccinated.