Location: Downtown Aspen
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Family is guaranteeing 40 hours per week; core hours are 6:30 am to 8:30 am and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. The nanny manager should use the middle of the day to do all household management duties, and if done, the day is yours!
About the Family:
· Care will be for an almost 6-year-old girl, who’s funny, outgoing and athletic, as well as her 3-year-old brother, who loves being outdoors, has tons of energy and is very sweet and loving. Both children are in school full days, 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
· Mom works full-time from a secluded home office—early mornings to mid-afternoon, while dad works full-time from his office in town.
· 10-year-old lab in the home
· Truly easy-going, Colorado-loving family has had a great experience with their last few live-in nannies/au pairs, parents and kids alike, have loved them! And likewise—this family understands their nanny should have a personal life, and encourages a quick trip to the mountains during the middle of the day. They are looking for someone who will assist with before and after school childcare, as well as household management duties during the day.
About the Job:
· All standard nanny manager duties including before and after-school care, children/family meal prep, light family laundry, light housekeeping as well as organizational projects, errands and grocery shopping. Approximately 25-30 hours of childcare, and 10-15 hours of household management while the kids are in school.
· Family is providing private bed and bathroom in downtown Aspen with private entrance/exit, including a private living area with fridge.
· A vehicle will be provided for driving on the job
· No travel required
· All standard vaccinations required including flu
· Benefits–All standard benefits, including PTO, holidays and guaranteed hours are being offered
· Family employs a part-time housekeeper for all of the deep cleanings
The Ideal Candidate: will be professional and have previous childcare experience, be active and engaging, fun-loving and take an interest in the children’s lives, detail-oriented and organized, and able to work with confidence and independence. Candidates must be careful with COVID.
Desired Start Date: August 2020 or sooner
Rate of Pay (Gross): $23-$25 per hour plus room and board
Location: Aspen, CO
For more information, Inquire Now or email guaranteeing 40 hours per week; core hours are 6:30 am to 8:30 am and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Start Date: ASAP
Age(s): 6 year old girl and 3 year old boy
Pay Rate (pre-tax): $23-$25 per hour plus room and board