Part-Time Household Assistants
Part-time Household Assistants (AKA part-time Personal Assistants) work for a family 10-15+ hours/week (on a flexible basis). The candidates are fully screened and background checked, and are often Nanny Managers and/or Housekeepers who are available part-time. They are proactive, organized, and have a can-do attitude. Your list of tasks can be customized based on your needs, and may include:
- Calendar/scheduling (adding in kids’ activities, appointments, etc.)
- Tidying / picking up rooms, clothes, etc. (not deep cleaning/housekeeping)
- Organizing closets, pantry, etc.
- Closet clean-out/charity donation/drop-off
- Misc. errands such as grocery shopping, dry cleaning, purchasing gifts, post office, etc.
- Taking your pet to the groomers
- Taking your car to be washed or to have oil change, maintenance, etc.
- One-off tasks such as packing for a trip, addressing holiday cards, party planning assistance, etc.
The cost for this service is a flat rate, and can be extended/discontinued on a month-to-month basis:
- $25-30/hr to the Household Assistant
- $300/mo ($75/week) agency fee charged to your credit card
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a search to meet your particular needs.