Full-Time Nanny in North Central Austin
Family with fast-paced lifestyle, and staffed home near Tarrytown, is looking for a second full-time Nanny to join their household! They are ideally looking for a nanny to act as an assistant/mother’s helper to mom. The position would tag team to care for either the 2 older boys or the baby and light household duties. There is also the option to take on household management responsibilities.
The job description includes:
- Providing all care including feeding, changing, dressing, bathing, putting down for naps, bedtime routine, etc.
- Engaging the children in indoor and outdoor activities that will encourage their growth and development
- Transporting children to/from activities (excellent driving record required)
- Keeping children’s and common areas neat and tidy (load/unload dishwasher, clean counters and floors after meals, washing/sterilizing bottles, doing children’s laundry)
- Ideally, they are looking for an older sister vibe who has lots of energy and loves to interact and play with the boys!
Nanny must be:
- Experienced, confident, and capable with infants through school-age children, and experienced caring for multiple children at once
- Flexible with your schedule – able to provide morning backup if needed, and adjust the schedule from time to time with advanced notice
- Able to travel (ideally a travel lover) where needed for long periods (two weeks) at a time (currently lake home staycations are most common)
- Playful and interactive, hands-on and engaging
- Creative and thoughtful
- A proactive career nanny who is always two steps ahead
- Deeply caring about the children’s best interests, loving, and passionate about caring for children; invested with their emotional, physical, and developmental well-being
- Extremely organized and proactive
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Personable, friendly, and fun
- Have situational awareness, high emotional intelligence, and resiliency
- Professional and sophisticated
- Seeking a long-term commitment (at least 2 yrs)
- Willing to help do whatever it takes to get the job done!
- A competent swimmer
- An animal-lover – the family has two cats and a King Charles Spaniel puppy
- Plus: Bilingual
Parents work from home office. A vehicle is provided for on-the-job use.