Full-Time Nanny Manager in Northwest Hills
Super sweet couple in Northwest Hills is looking for a professional, caring and proactive Nanny to care for their active 1 year old!
Nanny will spend most of the day taking care of his every need including:
- Picking up from school — must have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Feeding, changing, comforting and engaging in age appropriate activities (no screen time)
- Take to and from activities such as play dates, music class, parks, museums and story time
- Ensuring he grows into a kind and happy little guy
In addition to childcare, Nanny will help to manage their household during any downtime. Household Management duties will include:
- Light housekeeping (wiping off counters, loading/unloading dishwasher)
- Contractor management – landscapers, plumbers, etc
- Child laundry
- Occasionally providing light pet care for their cat
Parents are looking to hire a Nanny who will compliment their efforts to foster curiosity and learning in their son’s schedule. The ideal Nanny candidate will be:
- Trustworthy and respectful
- Dependable and reliable (this is key to the parents being able to do their own jobs!)
- Able to maintain a schedule, including evolving the schedule as needed
- A responsible driver with clean driving record and safe vehicle
- Both parents work full-time from home and at offices. Nanny must be comfortable with partnering with parents when their schedules overlap.
- Family prefers to hire a Nanny who shares their view around Covid and is up-to-date on vaccines.