Full-Time Nanny in North Austin
“New parents with our first child, a little boy who is 10-weeks-old and cute as a baby duck, and two cats that we love like children. We’re still figuring out being new parents, but having a ton of fun (and stress, let’s be honest) along the way. We have a sense of humor, enjoy our work, and are emotionally invested in what we do, but know when to clock-out and put work aside. We like listening to music while we cook, love road trips, and listening to podcasts.”
Delightful family in north Austin is seeking a Nanny to care for their adorable infant son.
Duties will include:
- Providing all care for baby boy, including bathing, dressing, feeding, changing, soothing, putting down for naps, etc.
- Implementing age-appropriate play and activities to encourage growth and development such as books, music, walks, tummy time, working on motor skills, etc.
- Keeping common areas and baby’s room picked up and tidy (load/unload dishwasher, wipe down counters/sweep floor after meals or snacks, putting toys away, restock changing table, washing/sterilizing bottles, baby laundry)
Nanny will be:
- Confident in all aspects of infant and baby care, including feeding, changing, developmental milestones, when to introduce various foods, sleep training, etc.
- An excellent communicator and attuned to any issues that may need attention – hygiene, health, care, communicating when items are low and need to be
- replenished, noting key items in a daily log, etc.
- Safety and hygiene minded
- Positive and easy-going with a sense of humor
- Comfortable with cats – the family has 2 indoor adult cats, but typically the candidate would not have any duties (unless an accident occurs that would interferes with the baby’s safety and/or hygiene)
Both parents work, and Mom works from home two days per week.