Full-Time Nanny Manager in the Heights
Family is relocating to the Heights and is looking to hire a trustworthy and caring Nanny for their sweet little girl. They are truly looking to welcome a Nanny as an important member of their family!
Ideal Nanny will be:
- Comfortable and experienced with babies/toddlers
- An expert in toddler developmental milestones and able to implement activities to promote growth and development
- Nurturing and caring
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible for times when the schedule changes or extra hours are requested
Job duties will include:
- All care for a sweet 15 month old girl including feeding (introducing appropriate food), managing naps, changing, playing and teaching
- Child laundry (bonus points: family laundry assistance)
- Basic meal prep for child
- Managing/scheduling a grocery store delivery
- General tidiness for main areas and child’s space
- Loading/unloading dishwasher, wiping off counters, putting toys away/organizing
Both parents work full-time and Dad works from home when not traveling. Family has no pets in the home.