Full-Time Nanny Manager in Rice Village
Schedule note: Family is open to possibly increasing to 40 hours a week. Please let me know if you require 40 hours for this opening.
Family in Rice Village is seeking a Nanny Manager for their household.
Duties will include:
Prior to the kids getting home from school:
- Nanny will do children’s laundry (adult laundry a plus); no linens will be required as the family has a 2x/week housekeeper for deep cleaning and linens
- Run errands such as grocery store, post office, returns, etc.
- Organizational projects
- Plus, but not required: Make beds
- Transportation from school (excellent driving record and reliable vehicle required) and to after-school activities (gymnastics, softball, baseball)
- Provide all care for the children, including preparing healthy meals and snacks
- Engage the children in indoor and outdoor activities that will encourage their growth and development
- Homework help
- Bedtime routine (dinner, reading, bath)
Nanny must be:
- Experienced, confident, and capable with school-age children
- Nice and kind
- Able to firmly maintain order and structure in a loving manner; teach and implement chores (open to chore charts and other recommendations)
- Extremely organized
- A self-starter, who is creative with their time in order to help the household (Mom should not need to create a list of all tasks – Nanny will see things that need to get done and take initiative)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Extremely energetic, active, and outdoorsy; family would love fresh ideas to get the children out
- Comfortable with dogs – the family used to have one and might get another one in the near future
- Flexible to stay late occasionally; weekend babysitting is also available but optional
- A strong swimmer, as the family has a pool (all children swim)
- Preferred: COVID vaccinated
Plus, but not required:
- Open to travel with the family (~3 trips/year including international, so Nanny will need a passport)
- Cooking for family (if nanny enjoys cooking)
Both parents work out of the home.