Full-Time Nanny in Lakeway
Family in Lakeway is seeking a proactive and mature nanny to jump in and assist the family. Mom gave birth at 28 weeks (March 2022) and the baby is currently in the NICU. Family is hoping Baby Boy will come home from the NICU in June. Initially care will just be for the 2 older children.
Duties will include:
- Providing all care, including dressing, changing, feeding/preparing children’s meals and snacks, putting down for naps, etc.
- Engaging the children in indoor and outdoor activities, such as books, music, walks, play, arts/crafts, tummy time (baby), games, activities, etc.
- Keeping the common areas and children’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, clean/sterilize bottles, doing children’s laundry)
- Occasionally transporting children to/from school and activities (excellent driving record required)
Nanny should be:
- Confident, experienced, and knowledgeable about infants/babies and school-age children, and have experience caring for multiple children at the same time
- Preemie experience a BIG plus
- Warm, loving and kind
- Seeking a long-term position
- Vaccinated: COVID, Tdap and Flu
- Available for occasional overnights (several/year)
- Screen free – not on the phone except for emergencies
Dad works (mostly from home for now), and Mom is on maternity leave (will work from home when maternity leave is over).
All initial interviews will be done via FaceTime or Zoom, as family is taking extra precautions to protect the baby’s health.