Full-Time Afternoon/Evening Nanny in Midtown
“We have two young boys, ages six and eight who adore crafts, outside-time, games, movies, snacks….they are loving boys, full of spirit, enthusiasm, and character. We have homes in Houston, Victoria, and Mexico as well as make frequent trips to New York City. Our boys love celebrating holidays and on the day to day – they are students at a Montessori school, taking part in many extracurricular activities, such as MMA, guitar, piano, swimming, and music theory. We welcome employees as extended family and try to make our household a nice work environment. Everyone who works at our property is a team player. We are looking for a nanny who is kind, responsible, and active, who can spend quality time teaching our boys valuable life skills and guiding them through these cherished years.”
Family in Midtown is seeking a flexible and positive Nanny to join their care team. Duties will include:
- Providing all care, including engaging them in indoor and outdoor play, games, activities, etc.
- Keeping the common areas and children’s areas tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher); family has a housekeeper for deep cleaning
- Transport children to/from activities
- Bedtime routine with the children – bathing, reading, pajamas, etc.
Nanny must be:
- Willing to travel, particularly in the summer (family spends the majority of the summer in Victoria, TX; previous nanny went one week on, one week off) as well as on some major holidays (will receive travel bonuses)
- Caring / loving
- A true team player – willing to pitch in where needed and work well with other nannies
- Dependable and punctual
- Active and energetic
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Extremely organized
- An excellent communicator
- Comfortable with dogs – the family has a Belgian Malinois (outside), a 10lb white terrier mix (indoor), and a border collie mix (mostly outdoors)
Parents are self-employed and work both in and out of the home.