Full-Time Nanny in Barton Creek
Family in Barton Creek is looking for a Nanny’s support with childcare and household management in their loving and laid-back home. They are looking to hire a mature, seasoned Nanny with a lot of experience and knowledge in infant and toddler care.
The job will include:
- Caring for an adorable 3-year-old boy with lots of fun energy! Tasks include: providing creative and developmentally appropriate educational and fun activities, meal prep, going on walks
- Caring for newborn baby boy, including following a schedule, assisting with introduction of solids, providing developmentally appropriate activities such as tummy time.
- Lots of outings to parks, swimming at the local country club, and occasional weekday church activities
- Keeping the common areas and children’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, clean/sterilize bottles, doing children’s laundry). The family has a housekeeper.
- Assisting with household management: keeping inventory of children’s supplies, assisting with errands and organizational projects
Nanny should be:
- Confident, capable, and experienced with infant and toddler care, as well as experience caring for 2 young children at the same time
- Willing to follow a schedule and provide a structured and loving environment
- Organized and conscientious
- Knowledgeable about childhood development and milestones, and comfortable with following parent’s philosophy regarding positive discipline
Pluses, not required:
- Experience using baby signs/ASL
- Open to travel with family on vacations in the future
The family has employed a Nanny previously and they are excellent with mutual respect! Dad works full time outside the home in the medical field. Mom manages their family’s real estate business and is in and out of the home with errands and appointments. There are no vaccine requirements.