Full-Time Nanny Manager in Cypress
“We are a young, large, and busy blended family. We own and run two businesses in two different cities and just recently moved to Cypress from Fort Worth, TX. Both parents are busy professionals who work outside of the home, but are looking to be able to dedicate more time to each other. Our family loves having fun, whether that be taking a walk or having family game night. We also love trying new things and meeting new people. Our kids are super loving and active. They each have very different, but wonderful and fun loving personalities. We are looking for someone flexible, loving, patient, and happy to join our unit.”
Extremely busy household in Cypress is seeking a Nanny who will provide care for a toddler and baby (due in June) during the days, two school-age children in the afternoons/evenings (in school during the day), and supervise three teenagers.
Duties will include:
- Providing all care, including dressing, changing, feeding/preparing children’s meals and snacks, putting down for naps, etc.
- Engaging the children in indoor and outdoor activities, such as books, music, walks, play, arts/crafts, tummy time (baby), games, activities, etc.
- Keeping the common areas and children’s area tidy (e.g., wiping down counters, loading/unloading dishwasher, clean/sterilize bottles, doing children’s laundry)
- Transporting children to/from school and activities (excellent driving record required)
Nanny should be:
- Confident, experienced, and knowledgeable about infants/babies, pre-school and school-age children, and have experience caring for multiple children at the same time
- Mature – ideal if nanny has raised their own children
- Very patient and loving
- Dependable and flexible
- Comfortable with pets – the family has one cat and one dog (outdoors); there are no pet responsibilities
- Current on Tdap and MMR (COVID vaccination not required)
- Bonus: Bilingual English/Spanish
Both parents work full-time outside the home.