Short-Term Nanny in Central East Austin
Family in east central Austin is seeking a fun, yet organized Nanny for their growing family. Mom is anticipating having a c-section and will need extra support as she recovers for at least 3 months.
Duties will include:
- Supporting Mom as she adjusts to being a Mom of 2
- Infant care for newborn
- Pick toddler up from school 3 days a week at 12pm
- Providing care during the day, including changing, and meal prep for one or both little ones
- Engaging in indoor and outdoor play, including games, crafts, books, music, activities, walks, playground, take to a class, etc.
- Keeping common areas and child’s area tidy e.g. loading/unloading dishwasher
- Children laundry
- Basic errands – grocery shopping
The Nanny will be:
- Experienced with infants and toddlers
- Safety-minded, watching over the little ones like a hawk!
- Cooking skill/interest is a plus
- Bonus: Familiar with RIE (Resources for Infant Educators) Approach
There is an indoor cat in the home (no duties required). Dad travels a lot for work and Mom works from home. It is preferred for Nanny to be Covid vaccinated but will consider non-vaccinated candidates.