Housekeeper in Central Austin
- Option 1: Part-Time, 20-25 hours: 4-5 hours/day (schedule will be set)
- Option 2: Part-Time, 20-25 hours: several full days/week (schedule will be set)
- Option 3: Full-Time, 40 hours: 5 days/week, if willing/capable of cooking for the family
- 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 days of sick time
- 9 Paid holidays: New year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Family in Central Austin is seeking a flexible, proactive Housekeeper for their home. Duties will include daily maintenance (tidying, making beds, laundry, pick up clothes, cleaning kitchen, dishes, counters, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc.), as well as the deep cleaning of the home. Housekeeper will also maintain refrigerators and pantry (organization, purging food, inventory, etc.). The position can be increased to full-time hours if the housekeeper also can do the family cooking. There are two young children in the home. Mom does not work outside the home. Uniform (polo shirt and khaki pants) will be required and provided by the family. There is a small terrier dog (<10 lbs) that the housekeeper will feed and let in/out.
NOTE: Candidates must be following all procedures advised by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for Coronavirus exposure prevention outside of their work hours (masks, hand washing, limiting contact/group sizes, social distancing, etc.). Initial interviews will be conducted virtually using Facetime, Zoom, etc.