Dallas family (75220-Preston Hollow) is seeking an experienced housekeeper for a young family with a newborn baby. This is a long term position that requires exceptional attention to detail. Must be professional, polished, and discreet at all times. This role does consist of 20% childcare for a newborn baby as well (with partnership of the mother). The family is willing to partner in obtaining a CPR certification as well if needed.
• Daily cleaning, care and maintenance of home approx. 3300 sq ft
• Laundry, ironing, and closet organization
• Casual meal service
• Family-style cooking and/or prepping food as needed
• High attention to detail
• Management and organization of closets, pantries, etc.
• Care of fine furniture, art, antiques, etc.
• Polishing of and care for all silver, brass, china, etc.
• Flexibility to work overtime or weekends as needed
• Running errands, grocery shopping as needed
• Helping with childcare as needed
• Five plus years of verifiable experience in housekeeping
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Pro-active, hard working, and honest
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work late and on weekends as needed
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with newborns a plus
• Must be comfortable with dogs
• Must have current CPR and First Aid certification
• Must have valid Texas drivers license
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM (some weekends and overtime hours will be requested)
Additional Details: This is a full time live-out position with benefits to include medical, dental, and 401k.
Location: Dallas (75220-Preston Hollow)
Start Date: ASAP
Days & Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM (some overtime and weekends will be requested)
Pay Rate (pre-tax): $20/hr