Dallas gentleman (75204-Turtle Creek) is seeking an Executive Housekeeper. The ideal candidate would be professional and experienced working in a high profile home. Privacy must be respected at all times.
- Expected to be professional, patient and a team player in an ever-changing high paced work environment
- Able to handle changes as directed and not be affected or offended
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience in cleaning a high-end large home with good references.
- Responsible for full cleaning of entire home including detail cleaning, carpets and windows
- Special care of furnishings, delicate surfaces, high-end household appliances and silver service
- Organize closets, cabinets, and storage areas
- Able to multi-task and foresee upcoming needs and duties before being asked
- Keep a close eye on all maintenance repairs and problems and reporting to property manager promptly
- Must be proficient in cooking able to prepare basic breakfasts and lunches
- Purchase all household products including food, cleaning supplies, vitamins, prescriptions, etc.
- Handle all delivery of medicines and vitamins daily for individual
- Responsible for packing and un-packing individual
- Oversee working with vendors and contractors as needed
- Manage Studio on property with overseeing necessary cleaning and stocking kitchen / Bathrooms
- In charge of all laundry / ironing and managing dry cleaning pick-ups and deliveries
- Able to be flexible and accommodating when given additional tasks or responsibilities
Hours: Mon-Fri 7AM-5PM with flexibility
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as needed
Pay: $20/hour +, depending on experience
- 10 days’ vacation
- Health Insurance