Westlake family (76262-DFW) is seeking a dedicated and professional Part Time Housekeeper (1 1/2 to 2 days a week). The right person is trustworthy, loyal, attentive, flexible, caring, and punctual.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Organized and able to manage time efficiently/quickly without compromising quality
- Confident/respectful handling with delicate items
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Work well unsupervised
- Physically able to push a vacuum, reach, bend, walk and stand for long lengths of time
- Flexible with days of work when we need to travel
- Notify us of any issues with the house
- No one is allowed in the home unless given permission by owner
- Sweeping, then using Bona on all hardwood floors
- Sweeping and moping all other floors that are not hardwood
- Cleaning all counter tops and cabinet fronts
- Dusting all rooms
- General cleaning each time of each room
- Cleaning baseboards and window sills
- Cleaning all appliances
- Cleaning all windows/doors leading to the outside
- Cleaning all sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, mirrors
- Makeup all beds each visit
- Loading and unloading dishwasher and putting items away in the proper place
- Change sheets once a week
- Laundry/and put away
- Empty all trash cans
- Clean off outdoor tables and counter tops
- Occasionally vacuum outdoor furniture
- Occasionally sweeping front porch and outdoor living area
- Use phone for emergencies only/limit calls while working
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m..
- 30 min lunch or 1 hour if preferred.
- Total of 14 hours or 15 hours a week